The Suwannee County School District (SCSD) is accepting applications for enrollment for grades K-12. In accordance with Section 1002.31, Florida Statutes, SCSD has developed a Controlled Open Enrollment Plan and Application for students who meet the following criteria.
- Residential address is NOT zoned for Suwannee Schools
- Residential address is zoned for Branford schools and you want to attend a Live Oak school
- Residential address is zoned for Live Oak schools and you want to attend a Branford school
If this criteria applies to your child(ren), please familiarize yourself with the SCSD Controlled Open Enrollment Plan and complete the Controlled Open Enrollment Application.
For questions regarding Controlled Open Enrollment, please contact the office of School Choice at 386-647-4600.
Controlled Open Enrollment
- Controlled_Open_Enrollment_SCSD_Sep_2022.pdf (709.6 KBs)
- 7200-141 COE Application - App 9-13-2022 fillable.pdf (664.5 KBs)
- COE - Enrollment Numbers 11.25.2022.pdf (460.4 KBs)